Friday, December 28, 2007

It's been along time

It's been such a long time since I last added something to the blog, December has been one wild and crazy month. Anyway the good news is that my brother Paul came over for a visit arriving on the 19Th and we spent Christmas with him in Tokyo. We managed to keep a really hectic schedule and visited more places than seems possible. We became very familiar with the Tokyo subway system loving every minute of it. Our good friends Mary Lou and Albert where also able to spend the week with us. I am hoping to be able to update you on our antics on a daily basis as life gets a little less crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Speaking of antics... I took a friend to the DMW today. It was like a zoo and waiting for the lottery! He picked a number 623, and yet there were different numbers being posted and called automatically, 117, 421, then they called 621, 622 but we had to wait for another 30 minutes.

I was talking to my friend and watching the TV screen when our number got called. I yelled: YEESSSSS!! Everyone looked. I guess I got too excited. Lady in section 13 laughed. At least I made her day. Later a young girl copied my reaction. I smiled. That was the hightlight of my day, well besides spending New Years
eve with Melissa and Josh and their family.

Wish you guys the best!!