Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yakota Swim Meet








It seemed like I had just got back from one long trip and it was time to spend another weekend away. This time was with the swim team. So, I was able to spend sometime with my own children and looking after about nine others. The drive to Yakota was great except for about the last hour when we managed to get lost. I have driven through Tokyo about a dozen times so I cannot figure out how we managed to get mixed around but thanks to the Germain's and their GPS we where able to get back on track and arrive in time for the pool party. The swim meet was great. All the children swam so well. My kid's did extremely well with Ben receiving 4 best in heats , 2 gold and 2 silver medals. Jonah received 3 best in heats with 1 gold, 1 silver and one bronze. Abbey was very competitive and received 2 bronze medals. The team brought home about 30 medals altogether and all the children where able to make improvements on their personal bests.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Way to go on improving personal bests! That's awesome!