Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bens Birthday


Ben turned 18 on the 18th March. I can't believe that he has grown-up so fast. I am so not ready to have another adult in the house especially when most of the time I feel like I'm playing a being one myself. Anyway, it was a pretty low key birthday I am not so great at organizing events. We went out for dinner at Karimbas, it's a Chinese restaurant. We where able to get a private room and just had a really nice time enjoying each others company and eating way to much. Afterwards we went home and opened presents. Ben's friend Tiffany came over and presented him with some flowers and a cute card.

2 comments:

JRome said...

Happy Birthday Ben!!!
18-- wow!

So what would you like for your birthday?

Amy said...

Holy Smokes, wasn't Ben just 14? It seems like it to me. Happy Birthday, adult!