Friday, February 1, 2008

My Dad


I just wanted to include this picture of my dad skipping rocks with Ben and Jonah from last summer. Dad had his second heart attack on Sunday morning and has been in hospital till today. He had some exploratory camera work done to look at his heart and see what was wrong the surgeon found that one of the back blood vessels in his heart was so clogged it was only allowing about a needle size flow of blood through it fortunately right then the surgeon was able to place several stints in the vein to open it back up to about 1/4 of an inch. Dad says he feels like a new man and was so thankful that God was there guiding the surgeons hand. I am also so very thankful that my dad was being looked after as I am definately not ready to loose him yet!

4 comments:

Amy said...

My thoughts and prayers are with your dad. Heart attacks are so scary. My father-in-law had one a couple of years ago, and he had to get stints too.

Things like this help us remember to live every day to its fullest and not take things for granted.

JRome said...

What a tender photo moment!

Erin said...

Davis family!! I just found your blog through Tiffany Roundy's blog! So good to see you and hear what's going on in Japan. I miss it so much!!

Anonymous said...

I love grandad too! Was a scary time x x x