Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's started to snow in Misawa


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. So, we got up early this morning about 6:00am to find about 1 1/2 feet of snow on the ground. Joe and Jonah went outside to start shovelling and arrived back in 2 hours later, it looks like it's going to be quite a winter this year. Ben,Jonah and Abbey are all very excited about the snow and are looking forward to spending their last winter in Japan snowboarding like crazy. We'll see if they still feel like that after 4 months of shovelling us out the front door every morning.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am so jealous of you guys being in Japan to enjoy the snow and to snowboard and stuff. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Check out our blog too.

www.mymusgrove.blogspot.com

JRome said...

Funny. People are commenting that it's dry here in Utah considering it's almost December and we still haven't had snow.

I'm beginning to think that I really do bring black clouds wherever I go (someone told me that once).

I guess I shouldn't complain. What's everyone else saying now that the snow has finally come?!

Please give my best to everyone!

JRome said...

Here's my blog:

jeromescorner.blogspot.com